Thursday, May 15, 2008

Skull Bunnies

Oh so much cool stuff goin on!!!!
So much that is is super hard to focus or even know where to start sometimes.
I am trying to makes stuff for Crafty Bastards but at the same time I need to try to make stuff to sell to have funding for some of my crazy schemes I have in mind for the fair this year. Last year we were so unprepared. But in my defense it was only my 2nd craft fair. and my first one had been Craftin Outlaws in Columbus only 2 weeks before. But this year I think we are going to really wow em, and I'm not just saying that. I am the only one to ever submit a video with my application , let alone the only one to ever use a singing werewolf puppet to help get me in. So needless to say anyone that can make it Silver Spring June 28th has GOT to stop at my booth. As we get closer and closer to the actual fair you'll see more stuff about what I am doing and maybe even some sneak peaks.

But until then this is my big news

Cover Art: www.killtaupe.com
Not only were they nice enough to let me in the show they put a Skull Bunny on the book cover!
This book is gonna contain all the pieces that are gonna be in the show!
- Limited edition: 5,000 copies.
- 8x8 inches! YAY SQUARE!
- 130 full color pages.
- Soft Bound.

The book will be available for pre-order at the end of May 2008!

The first 500 pre-orders come with an amazing limited edition print set! This set features 10 unique pieces from some of Crammed Organisms best artists! WOW!

So seeing the cover I got hold of them and they want Skull Bunnies for the show. So i have until June 6th to make as many of em as I can and get em to the first opening. Yes I said FIRST opening. This show has 4 different venues and 4 openings!
June 6th, 2008 @ Starclipper Comics - Opening 7-11 p.m.
(6392 Delmar Blvd. in the Loop! St. Louis, MO 63130)
June 13th, 2008 @ Cranky Yellow - Opening 7-11 p.m.
(2122 Cherokee Street! St. Louis, MO 63118)
June 20th, 2008 @ Subterranean Books - Opening 7-11 p.m.
(6275 Delmar Blvd. in the Loop! St. Louis, MO 63130)
June 27th, 2008 @ APOP Records - Opening 7-11 p.m.
(2831 Cherokee Street! St. Louis, MO 63118)

Speaking of...I need to go sew!!

No comments: