Thursday, May 8, 2008

The haps

Well like always I haven't keep posting on this.
But now that this is part of the website I want to try to update it more and use this as a way to keep people updated on what's goin on.
So here is a run down of what is goin on around the Spooky House
- i'm trying to sell stuff to raise funds for some new secret projects, including the all new super spiffy Little Spookies fan club.
- stock piling plush for the upsoming Crafty Bastards June 28th in SIlver spring,MD (also the same day of a Tom Waits concert in Columbus, OH :-( So if anyone figures out how to be in 2 places at once please let me know!)
- Trying to keep up with the orders from my Etsy shop.
- I have to have an absessed tooth pulled Monday :-(.
- Working on a puppet for my good friend Rev Tom Fury
-Trying to stay sane while Jack gets molars and starts his terrible twos.

No comments: